Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Countdown Continues...

In exactly one week from now, what will we be doing? We won't be on the road quite yet. Most likely, we'll be packing up our suitcases and making some last minute checklists. But, what I hope we'll be doing at this time next week is... sleeping.

For our last trip, we had lain down to try to get some sleep at about 8:00pm until midnight. I lay there for four hours but I didn't sleep at all. Joy thought I was mistaken but, it's true. I think I was so wired thinking about our drive to Disney that I literally couldn't sleep. I got a little physical rest since I was actually lying in bed with my eyes shut but, I didn't really get any mental rest. But it was okay because I didn't have too much trouble driving. And when I did, I just switched places with Joy.

Regardless, about 14 hours after we haul our sleeping kids into the van, we'll see the awesome iconic Pop Century structures. Like this bowling pin:


April 21st 2007 020

So looking forward to this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment