Friday, April 22, 2016

The Countdown Continues: One More Week!

It's so surreal to think that just seven days from now, my family and I will be back in the happiest place on earth! We've been praying and dreaming about taking another trip to Walt Disney World since our last one in 2014, and it's crazy to think that we will actually be there in only one week! Next Friday just can't come soon enough. :)

To commemorate our having only seven days left in our countdown, I thought I would share seven of my favorite photos taken during our last Disney trip (in no particular order). So, here goes!

WDW May 9th 2014 - Molly-116
I just love the rich colors in this photo!
WDW May 8th 2014 - Molly-69
One of the stunning topiaries on display during Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival.
WDW May 9th 2014 - Molly-103
This is such a neat sign! I'm so glad I happened upon it on our last day at Magic Kingdom.
WDW May 6th - Molly-44
Just some of the lovely artwork at the beautiful Art of Animation Resort! 
WDW May 8th 2014 - Molly-48
A wonderful view of Spaceship Earth from one of the countries in World Showcase (I can't remember which one!).
WDW May 6th - Molly-77
A sunset over Hourglass Lake, between Pop Century Resort and Art of Animation Resort.
WDW May 9th 2014 - Molly-91
This photo was taken while riding the Peoplemover (aka the TTA), which is one of my favorite rides!


Well, that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

Molly

"Every good and perfect gift is from above...." - James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment