Sunday, April 17, 2016

12 Days to Disney!

Wow. I really almost forgot to write this post today. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter whether I post today or not. But for me and my Disney vacation blog history, this day is special. As I mentioned in my previous post, there's no real reason or significance for posting 12 days ahead of our trip to Disney--I just like the way the blog post title sounds.

Anyway, not much to report today. We've been spending a lot of time purchasing stuff that we're going to need for our trip--the road trip and for our actual time at Disney.

Well, it's late so I'd better sign off. I leave you with this rather bland shot of Epcot. I say "bland" because there's really not a whole lot going on in this shot. But still, Epcot is a beautiful park.

See ya!


dsc_0105

No comments:

Post a Comment