Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Are These Post Titles Getting Old?

I was, of course, originally going to title this post "58 Days to Disney!" But then I thought, maybe the sequential titles are getting old. I mean, they're a little old to me but, what else am I going to write? Posting a little bit everyday causes me to kind of run out of ideas--quickly--so, I'm going to pick another picture from my Flickr account and write a quick note about it.

But again: 58 days to Disney!


DSC_1118

This picture was taken inside one of the Rubik's cube staircases at Pop Century. This particular picture was taken May 1st, 2010 but, on our last trip in 2014, Joy, the kids, and I were walking down these Rubik Cube stairs and, as were climbing down, I heard a loud slap against  the concrete steps. Joy and tripped and fallen! The slap sound was a combination of her hands and her leg hitting the stairs. Thankfully, she did not fall very far, but those stairs are just not very forgiving.

We'll all be sure to be a little more careful this year.

Tomorrow, another shot from Flickr and some more nonsensical comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment