Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Guess About Our Room Location

Okay, this is probably going to be very boring for almost everyone but Joy, Molly, and me but, I found some pictures from our 2010 trip that were taken just outside our hotel room door at Pop Century Resort. I don't remember if that was a "standard pool view" room then but, it wouldn't surprise because, with a little effort, you can see the pool from your room--sort of.

Anyway, I do remember coming out of the door, looking left and seeing the laptop pool so, I think it would be cool if we were in generally the same area again this year. Although, it would be cool to be near the bowling pin...


DSC_2450

And here's one from 2014 that I just love. This shot was taken in the Everything Pop eating area at Pop Century Resort but kind of off the to the side, near the area where you pick up pizzas. I'm just so amazed at how much Caleb and Lily have grown in two short years. Especially Caleb! He's even taller than Joy now! (That's not saying much. No offense Joy! But you know I'm right. And remember, you're not short, you're petite.)


WDW May 6th 2014-102

I might post some more pictures from our previous trips because, well, I've got a lot of them and there are some great memories tied to each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment